We appreciate your choice for Terex equipment in your applications. Our priority is the safety of the user, which is better reached through efforts performed together. In order to always ensure the safety of operators, follow the guidelines:
- Comply with the rules of the employer, work place and government
- Read, understand and follow the instructions of the safety manuals provided with our machines
- Use safe working practices in a common sense way
- Only trained/qualified operators, managed by informed supervision, may operate supervision
- Operator manuals – Always read, understand and obey the safety rules and instructions of operation before handling any machine. Only one trained and authorized person have the permission to operate any machine from Terex. The operator manual must be considered part of the equipment, always remaining in the machine. If you have any questions, contact a representative from Terex.
Product Incident Report
Terex Cranes must be notified immediately in all cases in which a Terex product is involved in an accident which leads to personal injury or death, or when substantial damage to the property has occurred.
To report an incident, call 1 877 MYTEREX.
Is your machine up to date?
The security of the users of the product is really important to Terex. Several newsletters are used by Terex to communicate important information about safety and products to resellers and owners of machines.
- Click here and access our newsletter research tool
The information contained on newsletters is linked to specific machines using the model of the equipment and the serial number. Using the research tool above, after inserting the serial number of the machine correctly (the last 6 digits, for example, XXXXXX), it is possible to view the newsletter reference number relevant to the machine which demand immediate and compulsory work.
To receive a copy of the newsletter, please, send the newsletter reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org